Fighting for Justice, Fighting for You
For nearly 25 years, Joel D. Hesch has fought fraud - first on behalf of the Department of Justice, and today exclusively for those blowing the whistle on fraud against the government.Learn More
- Paying whistleblower rewards for reporting fraud against the Government earns a 500 percent return on investment and is the most efficient government program
Remarkably, the government actually has a program where it earns a return of investment of over 500 percent (500%). It’s ...Read more
- Whistleblower Protection and Rewards for Defense Contractors & Subcontractors
While federal employee whistleblowers now receive plenty of protection under the Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act of 2012, until recently, Department ...Read more
- SBA fraud: New Rule Gives Whistleblowers A Lucrative Reason To Bring Fraud Claims For Small Business Mis-Certification
Whistleblowers are entitled to large monetary rewards for reporting companies that lie about being a small business in order to ...Read more
- Timing (i.e. the statute of limitations) affects entitlement to whistleblower rewards for reporting fraud against the government
If you wait too long, you will not be entitled to a whistleblower reward for reporting fraud against the government. ...Read more
- Rewards for reporting import duty Fraud (Customs Fraud)
The government is offering huge whistleblower rewards for reporting import duty fraud or customs fraud against those who lie about ...Read more
Are you aware of fraudulent activity? Do you believe you may have a whistleblower case? The Hesch Firm shows you how to claim a reward under the False Claims Act or the IRS and SEC programs.
Joel D. Hesch frequently shares his insights and expertise through his writing and interviews with the press.