Fighting for Justice, Fighting for You
For 25 years, Joel D. Hesch has fought fraud - first on behalf of the Department of Justice, and today exclusively for those blowing the whistle on fraud against the government.Learn More
- Joel Hesch helps whistleblower receive nearly $5 million as a reward for reporting Medicare fraud by a long term acute care hospital chain (LTCH or LTACH fraud)
The government awarded a whistleblower a reward of $4.85 million for reporting a long term acute care hospital chain for ...Read more
- Joel Hesch coaches law team to fifth place honors in world negotiation competition
Joel Hesch coached a law school negotiation team that was selected to represent the United States of America in an ...Read more
- Joel Hesch files a brief before the Supreme Court supporting a whistleblower and suggesting a framework for deciding a case that threatens to ruin the government’s most important anti-fraud statute
The Supreme Court will soon decide a case filed by a whistleblower alleging massive Medicaid fraud by a health care ...Read more
- Joel Hesch coaches negotiation team to national second place finish at ABA national competition
Each year the American Bar Association (ABA) hosts an annual negotiation competition amongst all law schools in the nation. This ...Read more
- 10 Tips for being a whistleblower and guide to receiving a reward for reporting fraud against the government
Survival guide for whistleblowing and ten tips for getting a whistleblower reward It can be a hard choice to become a ...Read more
Are you aware of fraudulent activity? Do you believe you may have a whistleblower case? The Hesch Firm shows you how to claim a reward under the False Claims Act or the IRS and SEC programs.
Joel D. Hesch frequently shares his insights and expertise through his writing and interviews with the press.