Fighting for Justice, Fighting for You
For 25 years, Joel D. Hesch has fought fraud - first on behalf of the Department of Justice, and today exclusively for those blowing the whistle on fraud against the government.Learn More
- Joel D. Hesch files a brief before U.S. Supreme Court advocating whistleblower rights and protections
When Joel D. Hesch learned that a whistleblower was asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn dismissal of his federal ...Read more
- Whistleblowers help federal government recover $27 billion back from companies defrauding the government
Whistleblowers are responsible for recovering 70% of funds that companies are defrauding or cheating the government. In a recent study, ...Read more
- Paying whistleblower rewards for reporting fraud against the Government earns a 500 percent return on investment and is the most efficient government program
Remarkably, the government actually has a program where it earns a return of investment of over 500 percent (500%). It’s ...Read more
- Whistleblower Protection and Rewards for Defense Contractors & Subcontractors
While federal employee whistleblowers now receive plenty of protection under the Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act of 2012, until recently, Department ...Read more
- SBA fraud: New Rule Gives Whistleblowers A Lucrative Reason To Bring Fraud Claims For Small Business Mis-Certification
Whistleblowers are entitled to large monetary rewards for reporting companies that lie about being a small business in order to ...Read more
Are you aware of fraudulent activity? Do you believe you may have a whistleblower case? The Hesch Firm shows you how to claim a reward under the False Claims Act or the IRS and SEC programs.
Joel D. Hesch frequently shares his insights and expertise through his writing and interviews with the press.