Fighting for Justice, Fighting for You
For 25 years, Joel D. Hesch has fought fraud - first on behalf of the Department of Justice, and today exclusively for those blowing the whistle on fraud against the government.Learn More
- 25 Largest Whistleblower Rewards top $50 million each for Reporting Fraud against the Government under the False Claims Act
Did you know that the government has paid whistleblower rewards of over $150 million per person? You might even be ...Read more
- Court grants $34 million judgment in whistleblower case
Whistleblower eligible for a reward for filing case in which a Court grants $34 million judgment in whistleblower suit This week ...Read more
- Joel D. Hesch cited in a brief before the U.S. Supreme Court as a False Claims Act (FCA) expert and veteran FCA litigator
Whistleblower attorney Joel D. Hesch received a rare honor by being cited in a brief before the U.S. Supreme Court ...Read more
- Joel Hesch files a brief before the U.S. Supreme Court on behalf of a whistleblower
Taking the fight for justice to the Supreme Court, Joel Hesch recently filed an amicus brief supporting a whistleblower who ...Read more
- The Hesch Firm helped a whistleblower receive a reward of over $7 million for reporting that his company was using unapproved medical devices in knee replacement surgeries
A whistleblower contacted attorney Joel Hesch of The Hesch Firm LLC for help in reporting that his employer was using ...Read more
Are you aware of fraudulent activity? Do you believe you may have a whistleblower case? The Hesch Firm shows you how to claim a reward under the False Claims Act or the IRS and SEC programs.
Joel D. Hesch frequently shares his insights and expertise through his writing and interviews with the press.