Fighting for Justice, Fighting for You
For 25 years, Joel D. Hesch has fought fraud - first on behalf of the Department of Justice, and today exclusively for those blowing the whistle on fraud against the government.Learn More
- Court grants $34 million judgment in whistleblower case
Whistleblower eligible for a reward for filing case in which a Court grants $34 million judgment in whistleblower suit This week ...Read more
- Joel D. Hesch cited in a brief before the U.S. Supreme Court as a False Claims Act (FCA) expert and veteran FCA litigator
Whistleblower attorney Joel D. Hesch received a rare honor by being cited in a brief before the U.S. Supreme Court ...Read more
- Joel Hesch files a brief before the U.S. Supreme Court on behalf of a whistleblower
Taking the fight for justice to the Supreme Court, Joel Hesch recently filed an amicus brief supporting a whistleblower who ...Read more
- The Hesch Firm helped a whistleblower receive a reward of over $7 million for reporting that his company was using unapproved medical devices in knee replacement surgeries
A whistleblower contacted attorney Joel Hesch of The Hesch Firm LLC for help in reporting that his employer was using ...Read more
- Joel D. Hesch files a brief before U.S. Supreme Court advocating whistleblower rights and protections
When Joel D. Hesch learned that a whistleblower was asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn dismissal of his federal ...Read more
Are you aware of fraudulent activity? Do you believe you may have a whistleblower case? The Hesch Firm shows you how to claim a reward under the False Claims Act or the IRS and SEC programs.
Joel D. Hesch frequently shares his insights and expertise through his writing and interviews with the press.