Fighting for Justice, Fighting for You
For 25 years, Joel D. Hesch has fought fraud - first on behalf of the Department of Justice, and today exclusively for those blowing the whistle on fraud against the government.Learn More
- The Hesch Firm helped a whistleblower receive a reward of over $7 million for reporting that his company was using unapproved medical devices in knee replacement surgeries
A whistleblower contacted attorney Joel Hesch of The Hesch Firm LLC for help in reporting that his employer was using ...Read more
- Joel D. Hesch files a brief before U.S. Supreme Court advocating whistleblower rights and protections
When Joel D. Hesch learned that a whistleblower was asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn dismissal of his federal ...Read more
- Whistleblowers help federal government recover $27 billion back from companies defrauding the government
Whistleblowers are responsible for recovering 70% of funds that companies are defrauding or cheating the government. In a recent study, ...Read more
- Paying whistleblower rewards for reporting fraud against the Government earns a 500 percent return on investment and is the most efficient government program
Remarkably, the government actually has a program where it earns a return of investment of over 500 percent (500%). It’s ...Read more
- Whistleblower Protection and Rewards for Defense Contractors & Subcontractors
While federal employee whistleblowers now receive plenty of protection under the Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act of 2012, until recently, Department ...Read more
Are you aware of fraudulent activity? Do you believe you may have a whistleblower case? The Hesch Firm shows you how to claim a reward under the False Claims Act or the IRS and SEC programs.
Joel D. Hesch frequently shares his insights and expertise through his writing and interviews with the press.