Fighting for Justice, Fighting for You
For 25 years, Joel D. Hesch has fought fraud - first on behalf of the Department of Justice, and today exclusively for those blowing the whistle on fraud against the government.Learn More
- Joel D. Hesch writes statistical sampling law review article to aid whistleblowers prove damages in FCA cases alleging widespread fraud against the government
Can statistical sampling be used to prove liability under the False Claims Act? Whether a whistleblower or the government can rely ...Read more
- Whistleblower attorney founds “National Whistleblower Reward Day”
To bring awareness to available whistleblower rewards for reporting fraud against the government, Joel Hesch founded National Whistleblower Reward Day ...Read more
- How are Medicare whistleblower rewards paid?
A common question by whistleblowers wanting to report Medicare fraud is how are Medicare whistleblower rewards paid? This article addresses ...Read more
- Joel Hesch publishes law review article helping courts apply the original source exception to the False Claims Act’s public disclosure bar
A prominent law school’s law review recently published Joel Hesch’s new article helping courts properly apply the “original source exception” ...Read more
- Report Medicare Advantage Risk-Adjustment fraud under Medicare Part C and receive a whistleblower reward
This article shows you how to receive a whistleblower reward for reporting Medicare Advantage fraud (or risk-adjustment fraud) under Medicare ...Read more
Are you aware of fraudulent activity? Do you believe you may have a whistleblower case? The Hesch Firm shows you how to claim a reward under the False Claims Act or the IRS and SEC programs.
Joel D. Hesch frequently shares his insights and expertise through his writing and interviews with the press.